Click on individual items below for full details.
- How many wine clubs does Ledson Winery offer?
There are five clubs offered at Ledson Winery:
- Castle Club (2 bottles every other month - minimum of 9 shipments)
- Knights Club (2 bottles every month - minimum of 18 shipments)
- Nobility Club (1 case every 6 months - minimum of 3 shipments)
- Royalty Club (1 case every 3 months - minimum of 6 shipments)
- Gift Club (for 6 or 12 months)
- What does it cost to join?
There is no cost to join our wine clubs.
- What are the benefits of joining a Ledson Wine Club?
Besides the comfort and ease of having Ledson wines delivered right to your door, the benefits of joining a club include:
- Savings as a Wine Club Member
⇒ 20% off your wine club shipment
⇒ 20% off any reorder of the featured wines in your shipment up to the quantity you received within 30 days of your billing
⇒ 5% off all purchases made at Ledson Winery, Ledson Hotel, over the phone or online in addition to our case discounts
- Additional savings at the Ledson Hotel
Wine Club members are given preferred pricing on rooms at the Ledson Hotel & Centre du Vin: ⇒ Royalty Club: 20% off
⇒ Nobility & Knights Club: 10% off
⇒ Castle Club: 5% off
- Complimentary Tasting
Our tasting fee will be waived for club members and their guests as followed (club member must be present): ⇒ Castle Club: party of 4
⇒ Knights & Nobility Club: party of 6
⇒ Royalty Club: party of 8
⇒ Friends of the Winemaker: upgrade of 2 guests
⇒ Private Tastings (regularly $35) by appointment. RSVP to (707) 537-3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Invitations
Invitations to our numerous exclusive Wine club member events.
- Savings as a Wine Club Member
- What are additional benefits for locals?
Instead of paying for shipping, local Club Members can pick up their wine at The Castle during our business hours of 10 am – 5 pm. An added benefit to this option is that locals can always customize their club wine upon pickup if they wish to change out any of the bottles.
- What is the price of the club shipment?
The price of the club shipments depends on which wine club you are in, the wine preference and the shipping fee of your shipment. View our Shipping Policy. For example, if you are in the Castle Club at two bottles every other month with a “White (both dry and sweet)” wine preference the price for your club shipment is approximately between $40 and $56 plus the cost of shipping. A “Red Dry” wine preference in the same club costs between $54 and $70 plus shipping. Prices vary with each shipment due to the value of wines selected for each preference.
Your credit card will be charged prior to the shipment date. Tax will be charged if the shipping address is in CA 8.25%, MD 9%, NH 8%, ND 7%, SC 7%, TX 6.25%, WY-12%.
- Which wines are included in the wine club shipments?
All selections are handpicked by winemaker Steve Ledson based on the wine preference you have selected.
Here are all of our wine preferences (‘Friends of the Winemaker” upgrade may be added):
- All Wines
- White (sweet & dry white wines)
- White Dry (dry white wines)
- Red Dry (dry red wines)
- Dry (white & red dry wines)
- Sweet (white & red sweet wines, “Friends of the Winemaker” not available)
- What is the “Friends of the Winemaker” upgrade?
Friends of the Winemaker is an upgrade you can add to your club membership that gives you the special benefit of receiving special reserve and older vintages. If you decide, you can add the “Friends” upgrade onto any of the club levels and you can remove it at any time.
- When will each club shipment go out?
Depending on which club you selected the club shipments usually ship the third week of the month, which can vary depending on holiday schedules.
- What if I’m not home when they try to deliver my shipment?
The delivery agent will either make two more attempts or will leave notice that a delivery was attempted and ask you to make re-delivery arrangements. We strongly recommend using a business address for your shipments since wine shipments require the signature of a person over 21.
If you plan to be away for an extended period, we can arrange to hold your wine or ship your wine to an alternate address.
- How do I change my membership information (address, phone, credit
You may update your account information on our website (my account) or contact a Wine Club representative at (707) 537-3810.
- Is there a minimum commitment to be a Ledson Club Member?
The membership is a commitment of the number of shipments you selected. Early cancellation will result in your credit card being charged for any preferred pricing given. Wine clubs automatically renew until canceled by the wine club member.
- Do Ledson Club Members get a discount on Zina Hyde Cunningham wines?
No, Zina Hyde Cunningham has its own tiered club membership that offers preferred pricing, club shipments, and unique club member only events. For details, please log on to www.zinawinery.com.
- What is a Gift Club?
You can buy a gift club for 6 or 12 months. The price for the 6-months gift club is $250 and for the 12-months $500. This price includes the price of the wine and shipping fee. Sales tax will be charged if the recipient is in any of the following states: MD, NH, TX, SC, NV, WY, ND or CA.
Gift club recipients will receive a personalized gift card followed by a two-bottle shipment every other month (Jan, Mar, May etc.). Gift club members enjoy all the benefits we offer to our club members.